Thomson Reuters has launched Fixed Income Global Snapshot, which re-evaluates non-US fixed-income securities at 3pm and 4pm Eastern Daylight Time—whereas the vendor previously valued Asian, Middle Eastern, African and European securities intraday and at local market close—providing updated benchmark curves and credit spreads, to meet client demand for accurate evaluations, driven by market volatility, and regulatory and transparency issues.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit