Mark Davies has joined the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. as vice president of data business development, based in London and reporting to New York-based chief data officer Ron Jordan. Davies—who joins from Royal Bank of Scotland, where he was head of reference data for shared services finance, prior to which he was associate director of shared data services at Barclays Capital—will focus on DTCC’s activities contributing to a global Legal Entity Identifier.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse