German exchange Deutsche Börse is updating its latency monitoring capabilities across its Eurex derivatives market, Xetra cash market and Frankfurt co-location center by deploying the latest version of the CorvilNet latency monitoring platform, which Dublin-based technology vendor Corvil will release this week.
Deutsche Börse, an existing Corvil client, began testing the updated CorvilNet platform in November and began rolling it out this month, says Matthias Kluber, executive vice president and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent