Dow Jones has appointed former Bloomberg chief executive Lex Fenwick CEO of the News Corporation-owned newswire and Wall Street Journal publisher, effective Monday, Feb. 13, filling the role that former CEO Les Hinton vacated last July when he resigned following the phone-hacking scandal at News Corp.'s UK newspaper The News of the World.
Fenwick joined Bloomberg in 1987, holding roles that included managing the vendor's European operations, manager of global sales and chief operating officer be
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit