FactSet Research Systems has unveiled a new collection of free research reports and commentary on economic issues and company financials, dubbed FactSet Research Desk, which consolidates information from other parts of the vendor’s content base, and is intended to provide a starting point for more in-depth research by a broad range of potential clients.
The first components of the Research Desk—Economic Insight and Earnings Insight—were launched in June 2010 and last April, respectively, but the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech