Brennan Carley, most recently senior vice president of product marketing at low-latency fiber network provider Spread Networks, has re-emerged at Thomson Reuters as global head of the vendor’s Elektron data infrastructure, reporting to Ralf Roth, managing director of Elektron datafeeds and platform.
Carley previously worked at Reuters—following its acquisition of Instinet, where he spent seven years—between 1999 and 2000, becoming one of the founding team behind the Radianz financial extranet, s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit