An issue with a third-party index calculator led to Nasdaq OMX disseminating potentially stale values for some Nasdaq and Russell Indexes and exchange-traded funds via its Global Index Data Service for a short period last Monday, Feb. 13. After just over 20 minutes, Nasdaq informed clients that the index calculator had resolved its issues, and resumed real-time distribution of index data.
Meanwhile, Stoxx indexes that include foreign currencies were affected by erroneous exchange rate data last
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II