UK-based data technology vendor B2N is offering clients of its MarketHub data distribution platform a new API that it claims will provide an interface that transfers data with sub-microsecond latency, to support the speed and throughput demands of increasingly sophisticated data and trading systems.
B2N chief executive Vasko Tomanov says APIs have become increasingly complex as developers use them to perform a multitude of tasks. “The problem is that to be simple to use, APIs have to be very com
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit