New York-based fixed income pricing provider Benchmark Solutions has released Benchmark Insight, its desktop pricing platform, which provides streaming, pre-trade prices for corporate bonds and credit default swaps.
Benchmark launched its web-based BMark Real-Time platform last year (IMD, July 13, 2011), and began rolling out the Insight desktop last month, which provides clients with drag-and-drop modules that can sit alongside screens from other vendors or in-house solutions, allowing them to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II