DST Global Solutions has appointed Fran Thompson head of client relationships and new business for Asia, responsible for key client account management and running the vendor’s local sales and relationship management team, reporting to Asia-Pacific managing director Philip Hogan. Thompson was previously regional account director at SunGard Global Trading, prior to which she was a consultant at FIX integration vendor Greenline Financial Technologies.
She also served as deputy managing director for
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act