Ian Williams, former global head of market data at Credit Suisse, has joined SunGard's MarketMap as head of market data procurement, based in London. Williams joins SunGard after 12 years at Credit Suisse, where he held various roles including global head of market data, global IT chief operating officer and most recently head of business management for the bank’s global market data division.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming