US ECN-turned-exchange Direct Edge has announced it will begin levying a distributor charge for its full-depth market data from May 1 this year, to monetize its data to create an income stream, and to support the cost of developing and launching new, value-added data products in future.
Direct Edge previously provided its market data free of charge, but pending approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission, Direct Edge plans to charge “internal distributors” (typically buy-side or sell-si
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming