Bloomberg has established a presence in datacenter provider Equinix’s International Business Exchange facilities in Hong Kong and Sydney, to enable Equinix clients to connect directly to Bloomberg’s B-Pipe and Event-Driven Trading real-time datafeeds. The new datacenter broadens Bloomberg’s ability to provide enterprise data services in the region and will complement existing offerings in New York, Chicago, Slough and Frankfurt.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse