Bloomberg has established a presence in datacenter provider Equinix’s International Business Exchange facilities in Hong Kong and Sydney, to enable Equinix clients to connect directly to Bloomberg’s B-Pipe and Event-Driven Trading real-time datafeeds. The new datacenter broadens Bloomberg’s ability to provide enterprise data services in the region and will complement existing offerings in New York, Chicago, Slough and Frankfurt.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech