Syracuse, NY-based network switch and monitoring tap provider Datacom Systems has hired Andy Mather in London as vice president of international sales, to augment the vendor’s established network of channel partners and resellers in Europe. Mather was previously sales director at IT analytics consultancy and provider Sumerian, prior to which he spent 10 years in senior sales roles at BT and the Radianz financial extranet service. He reports to recently-appointed Datacom chief executive Kevin For
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp