Market data and low-latency ticker plant provider Activ Financial is preparing to add 14 new markets to its ActivFeed low-latency consolidated feed, in a bid to round out its coverage in key regions around the world, officials say.
Scott Hall, managing director at Activ in New York, says the vendor will make a significant push over the next six months to add new markets in the Americas, Europe and the Asia-Pacific regions to achieve completeness in its offering, starting with the Americas, where
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers