UK-based company and fundamental data provider Perfect Information has hired Ese Eniwumide as product analyst to focus on analysis of UK mergers and acquisitions activity. Eniwumide was most recently a senior analyst at Nomura, prior to which she was an analyst on Lehman Brothers’ corporate broking team.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II