Latency monitoring technology provider Correlix will this month release a software development kit for users to extract trade order information that its RaceTeam latency monitoring platform captures along with latency metrics, for them to create additional analytics to support risk management and strategy development.
The vendor is now completing development of the SDK and expects to make the first version available to clients in the coming weeks, says Correlix chief executive Shawn Melamed.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit