Pan-European multilateral trading facility BATS Europe will this week go live in a secondary datacenter in Equinix’s Park Royal LD3 facility in London—where recent acquisition Chi-X Europe already maintains its backup facility—which will provide backup capabilities for trading and market data feeds in the event of an outage in Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, which houses the MTF’s production environments.
Building work began at the IBX network-neutral datacenter—which offers almost 42,000 sq
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech