Market data cost and contract management software vendor MDSL recently hired Dave Adams as service delivery manager for its market data and telecom expense management business lines, with responsibility for implementing improvements to the vendor’s processes and procedures to strengthen its product delivery and service.
Adams was most recently executive director of global infrastructure service management at Nomura, prior to which he spent 22 years in a similar role at Lehman Brothers. He report
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp