Paul Serjeant has left his role as data licensing and compliance manager at NYSE Technologies to join Thomson Reuters' Content Acquisition and Rights Management division as head of CARM operations, a strategic role covering exchange relations, Inside Market Data has learned. Serjeant joined NYSE Tech last year after his consultancy Euro Market Data's Exchange Guide business, which provided a repository of exchange policy information, was sold to data technology vendor B2N (IMD, March 28, 2011).
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership