Dow Jones Indexes has selected Thomson Reuters' Elektron global data infrastructure to deliver a comprehensive data integration and distribution solution, including low-latency direct feeds for index constituent prices as well as corporate actions and company fundamentals for research and index calculations, to support its real-time US index data business. Thomson Reuters is already providing real-time data for Dow Jones' international indexes, and this deal expands on that collaboration.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank