TMX Atrium has added connectivity to Nordic multilateral trading facility Burgundy, in response to customer demand for greater coverage of the Nordic cash equity and derivatives markets. The connectivity also enables a wider range of participants interested in trading on Burgundy to gain access to the market, in addition to providing them with more choices for connectivity.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse