UK-based open-source analytics and risk management software provider OpenGamma is this week releasing version 1.0 of its OpenGamma platform, providing users with the ability to view risk figures alongside the market data used in the calculations, as well as integration of the R programming language, Tullett Prebon data and its open-source Bloomberg module.
OpenGamma delayed its release of version 1.0 following Bloomberg's decision to open-source its data-distribution API, in order to include its
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp