Fleur Sohtz has joined Markit in New York as director of marketing, responsible for marketing initiatives across the vendor, and reporting to Shane Akeroyd, managing director of sales and marketing. Sohtz was most recently head of marketing and communications for Thomson Reuters’ Enterprise division, prior to which she held communications roles at network provider BT Radianz and research firm Celent.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership