Datacenter and hosting provider Telx has hired Shawn Kaplan as general manager for financial services, responsible for strategic business deals, including overseeing sales activity, as well as identifying potential partners.
Kaplan was previously director of business development at low-latency data vendor Activ Financial, prior to which he spent more than 11 years in marketing and business development roles at Reuters. At Telx, Kaplan reports to vice president of marketing Ron Sterbenz.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming