French market data consultancy Da-Target is preparing to expand its Datasol (Da-Target Software On-Line) database of public information on market data products provided by stock exchanges, index providers and brokers in Europe and the US to cover the Asian markets, following client demand for more information on data products in the region.
The free database, which launched in October last year, provides product descriptions, prices, delivery options and sales contact information for 260 data so
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp