Good luck to all those who have submitted people and projects in our call-for-entry categories for the Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards.
We've now closed our online poll, but the call-for-entry categories are still open. So to anyone who hasn't yet submitted themselves, don't delay-time is running out. And to give everyone else a little extra time, we've extended the deadline until Friday April 14.
You can nominate executives, teams, or projects and initiatives in end-user and vendor categories. For full details, please visit www.insidemarketdata.com/awards, and start writing your nomination. Don't forget, you've got to be in it to win it!
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act