Interactive Data has updated its web-based Vantage application for viewing the data behind evaluated prices, such as anonymous trades, quotes, dealer runs and market posts. Vantage now includes coverage of 2.8 million daily evaluations, a Market Depth Indicator summary of quotes and trade data available at the time of evaluation, plus an events panel of non-trade and quote information that can impact fixed income pricing.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming