Agency broker Lime Brokerage is making information from low-latency event data provider Selerity available via its LimeTrader trading strategies development platform—developed by Cactus Trading Systems, which Lime acquired last October—to enable clients to incorporate news events into their trading strategies.
The broker will make the data generally available to LimeTrader clients this week, following an evaluation phase with test customers in the first quarter of this year.
Selerity and Lime in
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership