Commodities, currencies and international securities brokerage and advisory firm INTL FCStone is using market data and tools from Chicago-based data vendor Barchart.com to provide content and delivery mechanisms for its CommodityNetwork news and information service. Barchart is supplying quote data, charts and news—delivered via professional and “lite” terminals as well as an application for mobile devices—for CommodityNetwork’s CoffeeNetwork, Globecot News Network and eDairy services.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders