Asset manager BlackRock is preparing to deploy data visualization tools from Swedish vendor Panopticon to support its internal operations and client-facing applications, using the vendor’s Developer SDK, its Panopticon EX enterprise application and Rapid Development Kit. The firm will also incorporate Panopticon’s tools into its Aladdin Enterprise Investment System, which is used internally and by clients to perform portfolio, trading and risk management, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech