Asset manager BlackRock is preparing to deploy data visualization tools from Swedish vendor Panopticon to support its internal operations and client-facing applications, using the vendor’s Developer SDK, its Panopticon EX enterprise application and Rapid Development Kit. The firm will also incorporate Panopticon’s tools into its Aladdin Enterprise Investment System, which is used internally and by clients to perform portfolio, trading and risk management, officials say.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain