Interdealer broker GFI’s market data business has expanded its longstanding data distribution relationship with Japanese data vendor Quick Corp., to allow the vendor to offer its clients access to GFI’s credit default swaps data, in response to growing demand for credit derivatives data in Japan as a result of new regulations around over-the-counter markets and to support risk management, credit value adjustment and collateral management needs.
Quick will this week roll out GFI’s credit derivati
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech