UK-based investment bank Liberum Capital has rolled out Fidessa’s Real-Time Intelligence analytics tool—which the vendor officially launched in Europe this week—to allow its sales traders to provide real-time analytics to clients based on order and trade activity.
Liberum deployed Real-Time Intelligence—which runs any real-time data relating to a specific order through analysis algorithms during or after execution to generate reports that assess a trade’s market impact—at the end of February fol
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership