UK-based low-latency infrastructure provider AlgoSpan has added connectivity to NYSE Liffe, the derivatives exchange of NYSE Euronext, to its AlgoData Radio Feed, to provide algorithmic trading firms with low-latency access to normalized and raw market data captured directly from the exchange and disseminated via AlgoSpan’s low-latency fiber network.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank