Norwegian stock exchange Oslo Børs is readying a new set of market data feeds based on the ITCH and FIX FAST protocols, and will roll out a test environment in May for firms to prepare for the exchange’s migration to the Millennium Exchange trading platform from London Stock Exchange subsidiary MillenniumIT later this year.
Oslo Børs plans to roll out the new feeds in Q4 when the exchange switches to the Millenium platform from its existing TradElect platform (also licensed from the LSE)—though
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech