Canadian alternative trading system Omega ATS is preparing to expand its equity datafeed with the addition of data on warrants, notes and share purchase rights, ahead of plans to begin trading the instruments this summer, to provide traders with more flexibility by enabling them to route orders for these instruments to Omega as well as their primary markets, and to employ a broader range of order types.
The ATS plans to add data on rights and warrants listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and not
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank