London-based data and trading software provider Skyler Technology has developed a new product, dubbed FeedSwitch, which enables buy- and sell-side firms to normalize datafeeds from disparate sources into a single format for publication to market data applications in their firms.
The component leverages technology from the vendor’s existing Piranha product line—including feed handlers, caching software, normalization software, output handlers and an expression engine—to transform raw exchange dat
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent