Wolfram Research has released a computational platform geared to financial markets, dubbed Wolfram Finance Platform, a suite of technologies to support software development, that integrate computation, data analysis, visualization and reporting functions, as well as CUDA-accelerated pricing calculations, interactive reporting tools and datafeeds from vendors such as Bloomberg, officials say.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp