NYSE Euronext’s technology and services arm NYSE Technologies has rolled out its Capital Markets Community Platform cloud-based connectivity infrastructure to Europe, to provide clients in the region with virtual capacity within the exchange’s co-location centers. The European version of the platform—which was launched in the US last year—will be run from NYSE Euronext’s Basildon datacenter.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers