Trader telephony management software vendor Speakerbus has enlisted market data industry veteran and corporate restructuring consultant John Jessop as a strategic advisor to its board of directors. Jessop, a former senior executive at Reuters, Telerate and Bridge Information Systems, was most recently non-executive chairman of Logicscope, which was acquired last year by MarkitServ, and was also one of the inaugural inductees into the Inside Market Data Hall of Fame.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act