Chicago-based investment research and data vendor Morningstar has appointed Kunal Kapoor president of its data division, replacing Liz Kirscher, who will leave the vendor in June. Kapoor, who joined Morningstar in 1997 as a data analyst, was most recently president of individual investor software, as well as having responsibility for the vendor’s equity and real-time data. He reports to Morningstar chairman and chief executive Joe Mansueto.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling