Ottawa, Canada-based hardware messaging provider Solace Systems has updated its middleware appliances to include a cascading cache to support local caching of data from elsewhere on a wide-area network, and upgraded hardware to improve speed and throughput.
Larry Neumann, senior vice president of marketing at Solace, says the updates are specifically optimized for firms seeking to move data across WAN environments with the most efficiency, and will appeal most to medium-sized and large trading f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling