Market data, charting and trading software vendor CQG has added charts and data visualization tools to the Portfolio Monitor feature of its Integrated Client desktop, and now supports Microsoft Excel’s RealTimeData (RTD) function to provide tighter integration with CQG’s data, enabling clients to consume and analyze data in customized spreadsheets that act as data displays.
CQG added Portfolio Monitors to the Integrated Client desktop last year to enable users—primarily technical traders—to view
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act