Alpha Market Services, the technology services and market data distributor arm of Canadian alternative trading system Alpha Trading Systems, will begin charging fees for data on Toronto Stock Exchange- and TSX Venture Exchange-listed securities from July 1 for non-professional users, though officials confirm that there are no plans to raise professional fees.
The ATS, which launched in 2008 and is currently in the midst of being acquired by Maple Group, a consortium of Canadian financial institu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act