Markit is to begin distributing evaluated prices on US commercial mortgage-backed securities to clients of its evaluated bond pricing service, sourced from Trepp, a provider of commercial mortgage pricing data, analytics and technology, enabling Markit to offer greater transparency into structured fixed income assets by providing independent pricing across all types of US structured finance securities.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership