Interactive Data has hired Daniel Videtto as Asia-Pacific managing director, responsible for overseeing client relationships, business strategy and growth in the region. Videtto was previously chief operating officer for Deutsche Bank’s Global Markets business in Japan, prior to which he held senior roles at various technology vendors.
Before that, he was president of Thomson Financial’s corporate client group, and held senior management and IT roles at Baring Securities and Salomon Brothers. Ro
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp