Nasdaq is advising end-user and data vendor recipients of its index data to revise the closing values originally disseminated for three Russell-Axioma indexes on Friday, June 1, and manually update their historical databases of index data, after being notified by Nasdaq's index calculator that the closing values should be restated.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership