The Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) and the Polish Press Agency have upgraded the WSEInfoSpace web portal -- a joint venture between the two companies launched in 2007, which features information about companies listed on WSE and news and research regarding the macroeconomic and political environment of the Polish market -- to include a new layout and market information, summaries, company reports and quote data, as well as a database of company profiles for companies listed on WSE.
The new company
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank